The Dragon Arrows
Rumors collected on your travels. Adventurers are encouraged to contribute.
- The storms swirling around the peak of Mount Hotenow have stopped. They say it was the same folks responsible for destroying Waterdeep, but the Brass Lanterns stopped them!
- The Eastern Legion has been destroyed following a crushing defeat that resulted in significant loses, and the death of their captain, Marius.
- A special session of the Neverwinter Council was held, passing a resolution to admit the refugees from Waterdeep. Several members of the council broke support for the leading voice of the Oppose faction, Lord Martin Barrister. Barrister declined to attend the vote.
- Caravans crossing the Netherese Desert have reported seeing massive sand storms looming in the South.
- The terrifying power of the dragon arrows has been demonstrated as the Pando arrow fell from orbit and devastated the city of Waterdeep. The City of Splendors has been reduced to ashes, while violent maelstroms of magic pour from a rift in The Weave at the site of impact. Travel to Waterdeep and surrounding areas is nearly impossible.
- The Neverwinter town watch and Brass Lantern Guild are on high alert following a devastating attack by horrific monsters smuggled into the city by a dangerous cult. Anyone displaying the symbol of the seven pointed star will be arrested on sight, and citizens are to report cult related activity to their local constable or guild representative.
- Is it true? Have the legendary paired blades, ‘Sunrise and Sunset’ really been located?